Study Assistant Verfasst von Charité Klinik für Gynäkologie
DM.99.21 2 study assistants
Research and science
Clinic for Gynecology with Center for Oncological Surgery | CVK — CVK
The Charité — Universitätsmedizin Berlin is a joint institution of the Free University of Berlin and the Humboldt University of Berlin. As one of the largest university hospitals in Europe with an important history, it plays a leading role in research, teaching and patient care. But also as a modern company
The Charité stands out for certifications in the medical, clinical and management areas.
CC 17 — Women’s Clinic Study Center
Area of responsibility
- Implementation and documentation of clinical studies according to the rules of “Good Clinical Practice” (GCP)
- Recruiting and supervising study participants, as well as scheduling and coordinating studies
- Independent execution of medical-technical activities after previous training (e.g. blood tests, EKG, etc.)
- Implementation of clinical studies and databases in everyday clinical practice
- Close cooperation and support of the study doctors (study visits, blood samples, laboratory)
- Collection and documentation of patient data
- Creation, control and maintenance of investigator and study folders, as well as electronic case reports forms
- Study-specific contact person for patients as well as for doctors who also treat them
- Sample collection and processing taking into account the spec. Regulations as well as shipping
- Support of the patients in completing the questionnaires
- Collection and documentation of all study-relevant data in German or English
- Preparation and support of monitor visits, audits and inspections
- You have completed training as a medical assistant or nurse and have optimally taken part in further training as a study assistant.
- Proven experience in the management of clinical multicenter studies would be desirable, but not a requirement.
- We expect a very careful and independent working style with appropriate initiative as well as a structured, independent way of working. Good written and spoken German and English, communication skills and a confident, obliging demeanor, as well as social competence and the ability to work in a team are important prerequisites for this position. In addition, basic IT skills (MS Office applications) are required.
Working conditions & benefits
from now on
Duration of employment
39 hours per week
Salary group 8 TVöD VKA‑K; The grouping is based on qualifications and personal requirements. You can find our collective agreements here www.charite.de/karriere/.
The Charité — Universitätsmedizin Berlin makes its personnel decisions based on suitability, qualifications and professional performance. The Charité aims to increase the proportion of women in management positions and therefore urges women to apply. With equivalent qualifications, women will be given priority within the framework of the legal possibilities. Applications from people with a migration background who meet the employment requirements are expressly encouraged. Severely disabled applicants are preferred if they have the same qualifications. When hiring, a police clearance certificate, sometimes an extended clearance certificate, is required. The application documents can unfortunately only be returned if a sufficiently stamped envelope is enclosed. Any travel expenses incurred cannot be reimbursed.
Data protection notice
The Charité would like to point out that as part of and for the purposes of the application process, personal data is stored and processed at various points in the Charité (e.g. department, staff representatives, human resources department). Furthermore, the data can be transmitted or processed within the group as well as outside (e.g. authorities) to safeguard legitimate interests. With your application you agree to our data protection and usage conditions for application procedures, which you can find here.
Please send all application documents, such as
cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, certificates, etc. while
refering to the code number to the following applicant address:
Charité — University Medicine Berlin
Klinik für Frauenheilkunde- Studienzentrum
z. Hd. Frau Yalcinkaya
Augustenburger Platz 1
Contact person for inquiries
Fr. Yalcinkaya / Prof. Braicu
030 / 450 564 404
030 / 450 564 417